The J and J Sober Living Program
Our program is based on three pillars: Recovery, Integrity, and Accountability.
A successful recovery is achieved by thoroughly working the 12 steps with a sponsor, regularly attending 12 step meetings and keeping a service commitment. Integrity is inspired by a better quality of life, happiness and success. J and J Sober Living provides a comfortable, suitable environment that encourages change and growth. Accountability ensures success in sobriety and is established through weekly monitoring of strengths and progress.
We emphasize these principles as pillars to support long term sobriety while maintaining a sober and productive life.
- Males ages 18-65
- Must be in the first year of recovery.
- Successful completion of medical detoxification, primary inpatient treatment, or a history of
- Must not be prescribed or currently taking any controlled substance. See Unapproved Medication
- Must pass an alcohol and drug screening at intake
- Can meet all financial requirements for the program and make on-time weekly or monthly
- Are mentally and physically able to work, attend school, or volunteer 40 hours per week.
- Must regularly attend 12-step meetings, obtain a sponsor, and actively work a 12-step program.
- Must be committed to fully participating in the J&J Sober Living AZ Program.
Unapproved Medication List
- Controlled Substances Schedules 1-5
- All narcotic medications
- Anabolic Steroids
- Cannabinoids. Includes CBD products.